Tuesday, July 29, 2014

January

Matt took the kids out to try to build a snowman, but the snow wasn't sticky enough again, so they ended up "sledding" down the hills of snow from the snowplows...






We went to Pizza Pie Cafe, and the kids sat in their own little booth.  They kept doing "cheers" with their cups... so cute!






Sweet little Ruby...






Daddy got out of class early and made it home in time to read the Book of Mormon with us!  We can't wait until he graduates!







She loves playing with her tongue...





There are so many cute times I'm glad Sydney is such a great reader... when we are doing hours of homework, I'm not usually glad, so it's good to have little reminders like this:





Sydney ready for Claire's princess birthday party...











Ruby discovered her piggies!






It's been a hard month, as January can be, so on hard days I just hold Ruby, instead of doing the million things I should be doing.  She always seems to give me a better perspective on life.






Matt knew I was having a hard day, called Allie to babysit, left class early and surprised me with a dinner date.  We went to Market Street Grill.  It was delicious, and so nice to spend a little time with Matt who I never get to see with his busy work/school schedule.





Found this in the fridge... Sydney decided to have a little snack.  No wonder my cheese always goes bad!






Sweet Ruby fell asleep in the bumbo while I was in the shower...






Cooper playing dress up...







My parents gave us Jazz tickets for Christmas, so Matt and I got to go see them play the Kings, which also meant we got to watch Jimmer play.  It was such a fun night!  I love spending time with Matt.






Sydney practicing the Gettysburg Address...



No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed