Monday, July 21, 2014

Going Home

It's always a little bittersweet to leave the hospital, because I love my time at the hospital so much.  But I just love dressing my little baby up in their first outfit, and taking them to our home.  I really wanted to buy Ruby her own "first outfit" since most of her clothes are cute hand-me-downs from Sydney.  So it was fun to dress her in a Ruby Original.  I just love these pictures, because they so perfectly portray how hard it is to get a tiny newborn dressed.  They are just still tucked in this little ball, with limbs in close- which makes putting arms through sleeves challenging...  and are so exhausted by the end of the process that they fall fast asleep.  And then you get them in that car seat, and really realize how TINY they are!













No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed