Tuesday, July 8, 2014

First Day of Kindergarten!

Sydney was so excited to start Kindergarten.  She couldn't stop smiling!  And I couldn't stop crying.  It was a busy morning, because I had to teach preschool, but I figured out a way for me to take her to school and find her classroom.  I'm so glad I was able to spend that special moment with her.  It was hard for me, being the first time I've ever left her for school, since I've always been her preschool teacher.  I just kept thinking about what she was doing, or how she was feeling... knowing she was happy, excited, and ready to learn, because that's just Sydney.  She sure looked cute in her little uniform!









Her hook




She found her desk, sat down, and went right to work... never looking back!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed