Monday, July 21, 2014

Brett's Farewell

Brett did such a nice job on his farewell talk.  I am so proud of him, and I know that he will be such a great missionary.  It was our first church experience with 3 kids, and I'll admit it was nice to have family to help! We had a great time hanging out with family afterword.








Loved having Grandma and Grandpa in town from Arizona.  We sure have missed them since they moved!  I sure love watching Brett and Grandpa together.










Brett and Cooper are such good buddies.  Cooper sure will miss him!






And he was always so sweet with my little girls.  I'm glad he got to be around with Ruby for a little bit before he left...










Sydney's selfie...




Love these pictures of our family of FIVE!





And one with Brett... we sure love him!




No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed