Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Halloween

It was a great Halloween this year.  No homemade costumes, or matching themes for siblings... we just took it easy, but it was still such a blast.  Cooper chose to be Captain America- shocking I know.  Sydney chose to be Belle, and we found a cute little Minnie Mouse costume for Ruby.  Halloween is just so much fun with little kids!


I went to the preschool to do the Halloween Party, and it made me feel a lot better about going back at the end of my maternity leave.  It was a lot of fun to be there with them.  We had a great time!






The ward halloween party was a little crazy this year, since Matt had school, and I had to take all three kids by myself.  The kids loved running around with their friends to the different stations they had set up.






We found a night when Matt was home to carve pumpkins.  They turned out so cute.  We always love having Daddy home, which isn't very often these days with work and school being so busy!










Halloween night!  The kids looked so cute in their costumes!  Matt had class that he couldn't miss on Halloween, so we hung out at the Armstrongs.  It was so nice of them to have us over.  Brad took the kids out trick or treating, while Chanda and I stayed in with Ruby, and then when Matt got home, Chanda and I took the kids out again for a little bit, while the guys stayed it.  It worked out great, and the kids loved trick or treating with friends!







No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed