Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Matt's Graduation!!!

Honestly, I don't know how to even begin to capture my feelings on this amazing, wonderful, accomplishment!  I do know, that going through school with Matt, and watching him work toward his degree has taught me so much about the man he is.  He truly is dedicated to his family and will do anything for them, which is such an amazing blessing in my life.  His dedication to his family, did make this road long and hard for him, but he knew that working to support us was his number one priority.  How incredibly grateful I am for that!  When we began this journey, I know neither one of us expected the road to be so long, or so hard.  I know there are many things we could have done differently to make it "easier." But we followed our hearts and our beliefs and we both would do it all again.  I couldn't be more proud of the man i married.  This day is such an accomplishment.  He has worked full time at a demanding job, solely supported our family, and has dedicated many hours to busy church callings, and comes home happy to help and spend time with his family, all while working toward this degree.  I love you Matt!  You are easily the best thing in my life.  Thanks for all you do, and CONGRATULATIONS!!! 




I planned a surprise party for Matt to celebrate, and we actually pulled it off!  We had it at Dennis and Connie's house, and had a lot of family and a few friends there to celebrate.











When the big day finally came, we were all just thrilled.  We took tons of pictures and really enjoyed the day.  After the ceremony we went to dinner at Brio with Matt's family, Nana and Jonne, and my mom and Allie.  What a perfect day!













No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed