Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Preschool Graduation!

I've had such mixed emotions with this preschool graduation.  It's very hard for me to believe that it was my last one as a teacher!  I'm so happy and excited to be able to stay home with my kids, volunteer in their classrooms, and focus a little more on my family.  But it is definitely bittersweet.  I'll miss those sweet, loud, fun preschoolers.  i love dancing and singing with them.  I was so lucky this year to teach with Andrea.  I learned so much from her, and just loved teaching with her!  Thanks for helping make it a great year Andrea!  I am so glad I took on this little adventure, it has been amazing!

Cooper finished his second year of preschool, with this graduation.  He had a great year, made some new friends, kept some old friends, and learned a lot.  He has started reading, and could be ready for Kindergarten if he was the right age.  But I'm certainly glad to keep him in preschool for another year and have my little buddy at home with me!  He did such a great job in his program.  He remembered and sang all the songs, and said his part loud and clear!  I have absolutely loved being his teacher!  Having my kids in my class has been the best part of my job!











No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed