Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Downtown Disney

Matt, Allie, and the kids came and picked me up from my girls' trip in Oceanside on Sunday, and we drove to Anaheim.  We checked into the hotel, and then I took the kids on a walk around the hotel while Allie and Matt found the room.  As soon as the room was ready, we took the kids up and surprised them with a bunch of souvenirs that we had brought from home.  It was such a fun way to start the trip!

















After we got settled in, we decided to walk over to Downtown Disney with the kids.  I was so excited I could hardly stand it, and snapped this picture of Sydney and Cooper walking with Matt.  The anticipation was killing me!





I was so glad that Matt and I had gone to Downtown Disney on his work trip when I was pregnant with Ruby, because I had never been before, and it made me that much more excited to take my kids!  We showed them the entrances to Disneyland and California Adventure, and then walked through the Disney Store.  They wanted to try on these mouse ears, and of course were dreaming of the souvenirs they would get to pick out at the end of the trip...






We made our way over to the Lego Store, which was a favorite spot for all of us!  They had a station where you could build a car out of legos and have a race.  We had a lot of fun with that!









Then we went into the store and saw all the figures that were built out of legos!  I still can't get over them!  So awesome!












We decided to eat dinner at the Rainforest Cafe, which was so fun!  We all loved the atmosphere and the food!  We got a table that was pretty much all by itself, which was nice because the kids still weren't keen on sitting for too long since they had been in the car for two days!








When we were walking back to the hotel after dinner, and we saw this wedding taking place.  It was so fun to see a real live Cinderella Carriage!  Sydney, of course wanted her picture taken in front of it.







After dinner we went back to the hotel and went swimming!  The kids loved playing with some of their new pool toys.












No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed