Tuesday, June 16, 2015

April 2014

Milk drunk baby...






I just love finding my kids toys like this...







Our countdown chain... 30 days until Matt graduates, 49 days until I'm done teaching preschool, and 66 days until Sydney is done with school and summer break!







Ready for General Conference!





We went to a zip line park in Daybreak and had a blast!







The highlight of my day is picking Sydney up from school... I love watching her run over to our car!  Today after school she got to go to work with daddy, and we are realizing how much we are going to miss her when she's in first grade next year!







This boy melts me... He was the spotlight at school this week.  He was so careful with his poster, and did such a great job with it!  The other night, he left his baby blanket, that he sleeps with every night, laying on my bed for me because he didn't want my feet to be cold.  His favorites from his poster:  colors- red and blue, animal- elephant, food- macaroni and cheese, place- Cowabunga Bay, thing to do- eat at Chick-Fil-A, when he grows up he wants to be Captain America, and if he had one wish he'd with for a Captain America swimsuit!







Love mornings when we don't have to be up and out of the house early... Yay for Spring Break!






Matt had his very LAST final!!!! We can't wait to spend some more time with him! Graduation in one week!










We woke up super early for Comcast Cares Day, and volunteered at West High School.  Luckily we got to stay inside since it was pouring rain!  It pays to know the man in charge, and to have a little baby!




Movie day at preschool!  I can't believe the year is almost over!





Just printed my last preschool calendar!  It was definitely bittersweet and really weird!




Just wanted to remember her cute spelling for Elephants!  Her way makes more sense!


No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed