Friday, May 14, 2010

The Zoo

Last year after Matt lost his job we bought a season pass to Hogle Zoo. We went to the zoo A LOT while Matt wasn't working to help pass the time and spend some time together. I think every one of us enjoyed it a lot. We loved seeing all the baby animals being born: monkeys, tigers, leopards, the baby giraffe, and of course the baby elephant Zuri! I was of course pregnant, and remember walking up all those hills at the zoo, in the hot sun, thinking I was going to die, but it was good exercise. It was always to fun to pack lunches and eat there. We enjoyed the bird show, sunshine, cloudy days, everything! Our season pass definitely was worth it! Sydney has been talking about the zoo all winter, and I've been promising her that as soon as it was warm enough we would go to the zoo. So, last week we met up with Courtney and Kate and hit the zoo! It was so fun to be back there! It was Cooper's first time at the zoo, and his first time spending the day outside being pushed around in a stroller. I forgot how fun it is to go on walks with a baby. He was so content the whole time! It was fun to think back to the days when I was walking around that zoo pregnant with him, imagining how it would be to be bringing two kids to the zoo! I loved it! We'll probably be renewing our membership, and look forward to many more days at the zoo! So fun!

So sweet!


I couldn't get a good picture of the two of them for the life of me... Sydney is really into making funny faces in pictures lately





Baby Zuri has gotten bigger! Sydney was so excited to see her again!



Sydney and Kate had a fun time walking around holding hands! So cute!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed