Monday, May 24, 2010

Shmancy Fancy Parties, Silly Faces, and Sleepy Babies

On Friday night Allie and Brett had a birthday party to go to. It was the fanciest party I've ever heard of! They had to wear masks and fancy clothes because it was a masquerade ball. My mom dug out my old dress from high school dances for Allie to wear. Holy smokes, the invitation even looked like a wedding invitation- not kidding! It was even downtown in some ballroom with a banquet of Brazilian food. So we had to make some masks for them to wear to this shmancy fancy party. We went to Hobby Lobby and bought plain white masks, scrap-booking paper, feathers, sequins, modge podge, and the like. These are what we came up with! I'm pretty proud of them actually, and had fun making them, so thank you to Thabata for having a fancy 16th birthday party!




Don't they look great?


Sydney felt left out not having a mask on, so she made a silly face for the camera...


I couldn't resist taking this picture of Cooper, so sleepy, just laying on Daddy- so cute!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Woah, I am so impressed! The next time I need a fancy mask made, I'm coming to you! :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed