Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sydney's Hair

I feel like Sydney's hair just never gets longer.  I look at all these 2 and 3 year olds with long cute ponytails and thick bobs and wonder if Sydney's hair will EVER grow...  Then I was looking through some pictures and looked at her hair from last year.  It really has grown a lot.  I've come to the conclusion that because it's so curly, it just never really looks longer.  It seems like the longer it gets, the curlier it gets, which makes it seem like it's not getting longer.  Regardless, those curls are still pretty darn cute!

Her hair last year- long on the top, but next to nothing on the sides or back



It really has gotten longer... I have been able to do some fun things with it!



About a month ago Sydney got her first hair cut- just to straighten out the bottom.  I took some cute pictures that we somehow lost, but luckily I took these two (high quality ones) on my phone.  Michele straightened Sydney's hair for me.  It was darling!  All day when I would turn around and look at her it was like I didn't recognize her.  I really kept thinking "Where's Sydney?"  It's not often you go in for a hair cut, and come out with longer looking hair!



Back to those cute, messy curls... with a cute messy face!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed