Monday, October 11, 2010

Family Pictures

Life is just crazy, crazy, busy right now.  I feel like we have SO MANY THINGS going on!  I am still desparately trying to get this house clean!  Since it was a forclosure, it was very, very dirty... like layers and layers of dirt and grime on walls, blinds, baseboards, doors, windows, etc.  The other day it took me the ENTIRE Yankees game to clean the blinds on 3 windows, because they were so dirty.  (Which, by the way, I am LOVING this postseason... GO YANKEES...28!) I am hoping to have everything done, at least on the inside of the house, this week.  The garage and flowerbeds need some serious TLC as well.  When I'm all done, I think I'll post some pictures of our new house that we are just in love with!  A few weeks ago we got our family pictures taken... I really need to figure out which ones I am going to order!  I put a link to the pictures in a widget on the right column of this blog.  Feel free to let me  know which ones you like!  They turned out really great, a big THANK YOU to Amy Bennion our photographer!

2 comments:

sarah e. said...

LOVE, love, love them!!

What a cute family you have! And you are so photogenic with your adorable tiny face and cute smile. :)

Nicole said...

Very cute! I love your shirt!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed