Friday, October 29, 2010

Cooper's Favorite Part of Moving and a Recipe

Cooper's favorite part of moving was finding new places to play and new things to play on...



He discovered this drawer for the first time when I was packing up its contents.  He and Sydney played in it for the next few days...



This ladder was absolutely his FAVORITE THING EVER...

starting to climb...


 getting higher...


At the top... 

He really climbed to the top of that ladder all by himself... I was standing next to him the entire time, don't worry.  We had to hide the ladder in the garage.  I really was shocked that he could climb that high with no help.  He even wanted to get on the very top, but I didn't allow that one :)

And, for my favorite thing about Halloween... visit my mom's blog
This could be the only recipe I contributed to the "college roommate collection of recipes"
So easy and delicious!  I'm excited to make it, and eat it on Saturday. 

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed