Sunday, October 31, 2010

HALLOWEEN

This was the first year I've ever decorated our house for Halloween.  Apartments just don't have much extra room to allow for decorating, so I really enjoyed making a few decorations and having them out this year!

 I loved making these "BOO" letters, and thought the pumpkins were the perfect touch, with Halloween ribbons tied around them...




I also loved making this Halloween banner...



We had such a fun and busy Halloween week!  I think we had the cutest puppy and flower out there!


We went to the ward Halloween party on Tuesday... it was fun to be able to wear our costumes more than once!  We are loving our new ward.



We also got to celebrate Bailey's first birthday!




And go trick-or -treating with the Appels.  I love that Bailey was a kitty and Cooper was a puppy... so cute!




 Yes, Sydney has two suckers in her mouth at the same time...


She always says, "I'm 2, so I get 2" of anything she wants more than one of.  I respond with, "I'm 26 and I don't get 26..."  The whole, "eat 2 more bites, because you're 2" at dinnertime backfired...


 And of course we had fun eating some taco soup, with friends and family!




I can't believe the Holidays are just around the corner.  Utah has definitely decided that fall would be short this year.  Luckily the daddy's took the kids trick-or-treating, because it rained all night.  This was our first Halloween that we stayed at home and had trick-or-treaters and it was fun to see all the cute costumes.  I have to say that Halloween is much more fun with kids..We had a fantastic October and here's to finishing up a great 2010 in the next couple months!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute decorations and costumes!!

Tori said...

I love the BOO letters and the Halloween sign. I can't believe you made those. They look great. The costumes are awesome!

Missy Page said...

I love their costumes! Sydney and Cooper are so cute but I just wish I could have seen them in person (only a few more weeks). Your decorations are wonderful. You are so creative!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed