Friday, October 22, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

A few days ago we went to the pumpkin patch.  It really is one of my favorite family things to do out of the whole year.  We tried a new location this year and really liked it.  They had a fun little corn maze, tractors everywhere, corn stalks, an old truck, and of course tons of pumpkins!  We had a lot more fun this year, because the weather was beautiful and Cooper was much bigger to enjoy it.  Last year was cold, and it was hard with an infant.  I'm glad we made it before the weather turned cold this year... I am dreading the upcoming forecast with the "s" word in it! (snow) Anyway, we had a lot of fun.  I love these pictures.  They are so rustic and a perfect representation of fall!















6 comments:

Missy Page said...

I LOVE these pictures! You have the most adorable kids - I'm not partial am I? :) We miss you all so much. Thanks for keeping us updated with photo's and your blog. Love you!

Tori said...

These pictures turned out so good! The lighting is perfect. Great pics!

janderson said...

Wow! These pictures are gorgeous! I'm in love with orange. I've been thinking about going to a pumpkin patch this year...you'll have to tell me where you went! With all that straight hair you know who Sydney looks like? Jocelyn! I swear they could be sisters ;) Ha ha

Nicole said...

very cute

Bekah Parker said...

So cute!! I am loving Sydney's little orange jacket.

Camille said...

So fun! Love all those pictures and you're all dressed so perfectly!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed