Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Cooper Update

We took Cooper to the surgeon again yesterday. Cooper knew exactly where we were and what we were going to do. I am afraid he will be one of those kids who is afraid of the doctor after this experience. The surgeon said that Cooper is healing nicely. We will not do surgery unless his absess gets bigger again, or comes back at a later date (about a 50% chance). His appetite is about back to normal, he will sit on his bum, and is a much happier baby! We love having our Cooper back!


p.s. I was not all that off with my "teething" assumption. Cooper has been teething as well. His gums are all red and puffy, and that first tooth is trying to make its way through. He thinks it's nothing compared to what he's been through with his bum!

2 comments:

Natalie and Nate said...

Jo, glad to hear Cooper is better again-cute little guy!

Missy Page said...

We are SO happy he is better. I love the smile - and I recognize the bears. I will be sure to get a copy of it to Cooper's Great-Papa! Congratulations on the first tooth - alway bittersweet for me. Love you guys!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed