Saturday, July 3, 2010

smile

Last week when Cooper was sick he slept in his swing for a few nights. He was just so uncomfortable laying down and he didn't even want me to hold him, because that was uncomfortable too. The seat in our swing will lay down, so we laid the swing down and he slept there swinging away all night. We usually watch some tv after we put the kids to bed, and then check on them when we are on our way to bed ourselves. Cooper's first night back in their room, we walked in and found this...


I about cried it was so sweet! Sydney climbed into Cooper's crib, and there they were, his head on her shoulder, holding hands, sleeping. Isn't it the cutest thing you've ever seen? I went to bed with a huge smile on my face, feeling so grateful for my cute, sweet kids.

3 comments:

Kjirsten said...

That is the SWEETEST thing I have ever seen. Cute kids!

Jon Hoopes said...

Oh my goodness! That is the cutest thing I've ever seen. What a good sister!

Missy Page said...

I love this picture. They are the cutest kids ever. Such a sweet picture. Thanks so much for having Molly stay with you. She had a blast and she LOVED spending time with you and the kids. We miss you guys!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed