Monday, June 16, 2008

Fathers

A big thanks to all of the fathers in our lives! We are so grateful for all that you do for us. We had a perfect Father's Day- visiting fathers and grandfathers. We love you all!



Matt is such an amazing father. It was fun to celebrate this first Father's Day with him. Sydney gave him lots of hugs and kisses, a picture frame for work, and a movie. We are so grateful for all that Matt does. He works so hard so that I can stay home with Sydney! He has longer days than anyone I know, and when he gets home he spends time with both of us! I am so happy to have him in my life and to have a worthy preisthood holder in my home. He is SUPERDAD! We love you Matt!

Matt & Sydney- Father's Day

November 8, 2007



Whenever I think about pictures of kids and their dads I think of sleeping pictures! I have so many of these pictures with my dad, that I love taking them of Matt and Sydney. It just seems like a dad's idea of taking care of the baby is to hold them while they watch t.v. and then fall asleep. It's ok dads- we know you work so hard that you can't help but fall asleep! Plus, I think the kids love it!




2 comments:

Camille said...

Jolynn! Your little family is so cute!! I am glad you found me so I can keep up with your life!! Your baby is adorable! Hope all is well!

Missy Page said...

Your blog and those pictures are so cute. I love the tie card. I can hardly believe how big Sydney is getting. We can't wait to see you all. We miss you so much. Please give those cute cheeks lots of kisses from OR.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed