Friday, June 6, 2008

Congratulations Tim!

Well, I can't believe it! Tim has graduated from high school. I have always been one who has thought that graduating from high school is a minor accomplishment. Really, it just is not that hard to get D's all through high school and graduate. However, in Tim's case it really means a lot more, than at least it did for me. He went to 3, yes 3, different high schools- 4 I guess if you count 9th grade! When he moved to Utah, his senior year, he found out that Utah schools require 27 credits to graduate, and Arizona schools only required 21. So, he was not on track to graduate at all. He had to take early morning seminary and sophomore classes in order to graduate. It was quite the hassle! Anyway, we are proud of you Tim for sticking it out! If there is one thing that will remind me of your high school years, it is watching you play baseball! I am so glad you guys moved back so I could watch you at least for a year! We will miss going to your games- at least until you get on some collegiate team :)





I didn't get the greatest pictures of graduation because we were sitting too far away. I did get a close one after Tim had already turned in his gown.






I have to include some pictures of Tim playing baseball! Most of the games were freezing! Seriously, I even have pictures with snow in them. We were always bundled up in winter coats with a billion blankets wrapped around us!Talk about spring baseball in Utah!







It finally warmed up for the last few games- at least enough that Sydney didn't have to have 10 blankets on her- she enjoyed the games more!






Here are a couple pics of Tim at the playoffs- Brent Brown Ballpark at UVSC!





No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed