Monday, June 2, 2008

Family History

Because this blog was created for the purpose of putting our family history together, I thought I better recap our family's history. Don't worry, I will only include the major events, and there are only 3 of them.



November 4, 2005
Our Wedding! The happiest day of my life was the day I married Matt for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake Temple. I still love to look at the pictures and watch the wedding video and think of that day. It was rainy, filled with family and friends, and perfect!











Jolynn Graduates! I spent most of 2007 pregnant and in school, which is not a combination I would recommend. It was a tough year trying to finish up school, complete student teaching, and write a 30-something page teacher work sample! After 4 18-credit-hour semesters straight, I finally graduated and received my diploma! It is amazing what a little piece of paper can represent!






Sydney! Sydney Jo Page was born on November 8, 2007. She was 8 lbs 6 oz and 21 1/2 inches long. She has been the most amazing adventure, and I love taking care of her!







3 comments:

Brian and April said...

Matt and Jolynn,
Hi its April (Groves). Oh good old swim team and lifeguard days. I found your blog from Matt's facebook. Your daughter is so cute. It looks like you guys are doing great. We have a blog to its www.brian-april.blogspot.com. I'm glad that you guys are doing so good.
Love,
April

Chelsey said...

You have such a wonderful family Jo! I am so glad that you are blogging! It is fun!

Bekah Parker said...

she really is so so cute and getting so big!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed