Monday, June 2, 2008

Why Blogging?

Matt's family creates a Page Family History every year. And every year we get e-mails for a few months requesting our family's history of the year. This is because I can never think of anything that happened in the previous year. We end up digging up a few meaningless things and have the most boring family history in the book. I have decided that because we are the youngest family, we should have the most exciting news to share! Matt's aunt told me that they always write their history by looking through their journals and picking the best things to share. I used to be an avid journal writer, but when I got married that hobby got thrown out the window and was replaced with laundry, cleaning, and occasionally cooking. However, I love to look through my old journals and remember the "good times." Because I feel like I never have time to write in a journal, I thought I would try blogging a journal. It is more fun than a journal because it can include pictures, and it is faster because it is typed. So, this blog has been created for my own journaling purposes. It will be used to write our Page Family History and will be something that we can look back at to remember the good times. Thus, it may not be updated regularly, and there may be times that it is updated excessively. Nevertheless, if you read it we hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed