Friday, June 8, 2012

Instagram May

Wow!  May was a BUSY month for us!  I can't even believe we are a week into June.  Summer is already going by too quickly! 5 new posts today to cover most of the month of May...


1.  A Police Man visited preschool today...
2.  Sydney's darling Mother's Day Gift
3.  Mother's Day Cards
4.  Last day of school!
5.  BYU Baseball game and Cosmo!  Go Cougars!
6.  Happy Birthday Kelli!
7.  His first Slurpee.. Banana, Yum! Free Slurpee Day
8.  Loving her first Slurpee... She chose grape and kept calling it a "slippery"
9.  Sydney's drawing from church... Daddy baptizing her.  I can't get enough of her drawings!
10.  Watermelon!
11.  It's Summer!
12.  First day at Bunga Bay!

2 comments:

sarah e. said...

Wow Jolynn! I don't know how you do all you do. And take pics of it. And blog about it. And keep your house clean. :)

YOU ARE AMAZING!

That's cool about taking over the preschool. And I love your shirt in the preschool grad pics. So pretty! Where did you find? I need a new shirt I can wear for church.

Your kids are so cute. It's always fun to see how artistic Sydney is. And Cooper's growing fast. Love that picture of them both doing the "I love you" sign with the gravestone.

xoxo

Nicole said...

Love all the posts!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed