Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pretty Booms

My favorite month of the entire year is July.  I think one of the best things about living in Utah is that we have an extra holiday in the month of July, so it kind of extends the 4th of July into the entire month.  I love it!  To me there is nothing better than the 4th of July, and it really is my favorite holiday (in conjunction with the 24th- because without that it is just too short.) What could be better than hot weather, swimming, BBQ's, parades, red-white-and-blue, spending time with family and friends, beautiful nights, baseball, rodeos, concerts, and FIREWORKS?!  I've made my point, right?  On Saturday we went to a park, had some dinner, played some catch, talked, and then we headed over to Jordan High to watch Sandy's Fireworks Show.  I absolutely loved it- and so did the kids!  What a blast! Can't wait for Draper Days, so we can enjoy more festivities!





if you look really close- you can see Cooper's tooth coming in...









Sydney and Cooper both loved the "pretty booms" and were worn out by the end of the day...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love this month too! Definitely a benefit of living in Utah to have the 24th. We'll see you guys at the Draper days. I'm excited for that. The kids look so cute in these pictures. We make some pretty cute niece/nephews. Hehe ;)

Bekah Parker said...

Fourth of July is a great holiday! I am sad I wasn't able to see you while I was in Utah but Stacie's wedding isn't too far away. What cute pictures especially the last one and the family picture in the beginning. What a darling family Jo!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed