Monday, March 8, 2010

ninety

On Saturday we went to a birthday party for my great-grandma, Grandma Roberts. She is turning 90 years old this week! We don't get to see her very often, but it is always great when we do get to see her. I have always been amazed by her. She is a neat woman and takes very good care of herself- probably where my Grandma Holmes gets it from. My aunt Syd made a quilt for Grandma Roberts with a square on it from every family. It was so neat! I wish I had gotten a picture of it. Someday I hope to have as great of a posterity as she does! She was so touched, when we sang "Happy Birthday" to her she even cried. We asked her if she had any plans for her 90th birthday, and she told us that she was going bowling! (Yes she still goes bowling at 90!)


5 generation picture (by blood my dad would be in my mom's place)


An old 5 generation picture with Sydney

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed