Monday, March 29, 2010

The News is Out!

I am so excited to announce that Sydney and Cooper will be having their first cousin in a little less than 6 months!!! Poor Matt and I have never had the opportunity of being an uncle and aunt, so we are super excited that Chris and Lisa will be having their first baby- due September 24th! We have known about the exciting addition for a little while now, and I must admit it was pretty hard to hold all the excitement inside and not spill the news until they were ready to go public to the internet world! I can't wait to have a little niece or nephew- either would be a great playmate for the kids- and fun for me to hold :) Chris and Lisa will be great parents... they are already great with our kids! Congratulations to them!


And just because I'm already posting a blog- here are a few other pictures of what we've been doing lately...

Cooper celebrated his 1/2 birthday yesterday. He is getting so big! I will do a 6 month post after we go to the doctor and get his stats- but I think he's almost 18 lbs! He has not started mush or baby food yet- probably next week sometime. But he has had a few tastes of ice cream and whipped cream, which he has grown a taste and love for already. He is starting to beg for it every time he sees one of us eating it!




Last week was my sister's 14th birthday! I can not believe that 14 years ago my little sister Allie was born. I waited so long for a sister! I remember the day she was born. I remember riding the bus home to my aunt and uncle's house, because my parent's were at the hospital. I remember running through the door asking if she had been born yet. I remember it was pajama day & I remember the pajamas I was wearing. I memorized all of her stats and told my 6th grade class all about her at school on Monday. I put her baby picture in a locket and wore it around my neck. I was the happiest big sister alive! Allie is so sweet. She helps me out with my kids so much, and is such a good aunt. She babysits for us, and is Sydney's best friend. She is always helping Sydney go potty or eat yogurt. And she even likes to come to my house and hang out with me! I am so glad that I finally got a sister and couldn't ask for a better one! Here are some pictures of Allie's little family birthday party...




No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed