Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Two Little Pumpkins

We had a fun little Halloween! Both kids dressed up as pumpkins, and I think we had the cutest little pumpkin patch around! Sydney had a lot of fun trick or treating. We went to about 7 houses in my parent's neighborhood. She basically had no idea what was going on. When we got to the first house, I told her to say trick or treat, and she looked at me like, "what????" After a few houses she would start to say "treat." And she said "thank you" at every house. It was so fun to walk around the neighborhood just me and her and talk. We had fun finding pumpkins everywhere we went. Every time we walked up to a house Sydney would say "ooooh punkins!" like it was some rare thing to see them there. The end of the night topped it all off... Taco Soup and a Yankee win! Lovin' this World Series!!!

3 comments:

Missy Page said...

These are the cutest pumpkins that I have ever seen. I love these pictures. Sydney's joy is written all over her face. Cooper actually looks like he fits in his costume and it looked SO big on the hanger. I love your blog Jo. Thanks for keeping us informed and with posting great pictures. We love and miss you all!

Anonymous said...

You do have the cutest pumpkins ever! Cooper is getting soo big!

Bekah Parker said...

Oh my gosh I'm freaking out right now about Sydney's costume. That is the best pumpkin I have ever seen. I love it. Cute kids!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed