Monday, November 9, 2009

Sydney's Birthday Party

Last night we had a little birthday party for Sydney. My family, Nana, Papa, and Jonne, and Chris and Lisa all came to celebrate her big day with us. We had a lot of fun watching Sydney open up her presents and blow out the candle on her cake. Sydney loved opening presents. She would pull little pieces of paper off the present and hand each piece to Brett saying, "here you go!" for him to put in the garbage before she would pull off another piece. I made her a turtle cake, because she likes animals. She would look at the cake all day and say "turtle." Then when I would tell her not to touch it she would run off crying. Finally the time came when she could eat it, and she was so excited! Thank you everyone for coming and for the presents, and thank you to Matt's family for sending some presents. We have such great families!


Cooper gets chubbier every day...I can't believe how big he looks in this picture!

Matt in his element, taking pictures.

Sydney held the shirt up to her without anyone telling her to... so smart!




Telling us that the turtle had a hat on him, with the number 2


Blowing out the candle!!!

4 comments:

dayna said...

Wow Jo that cake looks awesome! Way to go

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! Great job on the cake, it looks delicious! :)

Chelsey said...

I can't believe they are two either! I was telling my mom, now I know what she meant when she said her kids were growing up too fast...it goes SO FAST! Great job on the cake. Sydney looks so cute and happy!

Missy Page said...

What an amazing birthday Sydney had! I love the cake. I know how much work went into making it; you are such a good Mom. I LOVE your new pictures. All of them are so good. You must have just had them taken because Cooper looks chubby! I love his chubby cheeks and 2nd chin. Just a few weeks and I get to kiss them both in person. Thanks for being such a great blogger. I check every day (sometimes twice a day) for new posts and it makes my day that you update so often. Love you guys!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed