Friday, October 10, 2008

Busy Life!

LIFE has been busy lately. I can't believe that it is already 10 days into October! From October to the end of the year is a busy time for our family. We have my birthday, Halloween, our anniversary, Sydney's birthday, Thanksgiving, and then the Christmas/New Year season. Then, we even have Matt's birthday at the beginning of February. Luckily after that, we don't have too many big family events...until October again. I feel like I won't be able to catch my breath for a while now! 3 main things have kept me busy these past couple of weeks...

#1 My Birthday
I had a great birthday this year! Matt had the day off work, so we were able to spend the whole day together as a family after he got home from school. We went to a movie, and then to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. Dinner & the Dulce De Leche Cheesecake were both fabulous!


I also went to lunch with Kelli, Chelsey, and Hunter. We went to Zupa's, which was delicious as well! One of my favorite things about birthdays is the excuse to go eat at yummy places, and to meet up with friends! We missed having the other girls there... it has been weird to all be in different places. Times to get together are rare now. Luckily, we have Code's wedding coming up, and even Stacie will be in town!



#2 Conference
When I was little, I hated that my birthday was always on Conference Weekend. I felt like I could never have parties because of it. As I have gotten older, however, I have learned to love it! I love Conference! I love to sit at home all day and just listen to the Prophet and the apostles. I love the spirit that envelops the community. I love going to dinner with the girls, and watching all the boys and men in their white shirts and ties. It is wonderful! Conference was great this fall. I really needed the spiritual boost! I am excited for the Ensign to come out, so I can read the talks again!



#3 A Bridal Shower
Chris, Matt's brother, is getting married this November. I decided to plan a bridal shower for his fiance, Lisa. It was so fun to get to know more about her, and her relationship with Chris. We are excited to have her be apart of our family!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! I hope you had a great birthday.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed