Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Code's Wedding!

First of all, I can't even say how much going to BYU changed my life. I made the greatest friends while I was there. Friends who I felt comfortable being myself around, which I never really had in high school. Until about the time I got married, it was pretty much just the 5 of us (Kelli, Stacie, Chelsey, Dayna, and me). But, over the years more friends have joined in on the exclusive group, and believe me when I say exclusive (we are very picky), and our circle of friends has grown. We are all in so many different phases of life, and in different locations, so we don't get together as often as we used to. So, it was a blast to have Code get married and get to see everyone! Here is a short recap of the day...

Waiting for the happy couple to come out of the temple...


The Newlyweds!


Pictures with Code's friends, who were still there...


After the temple, we went to Dayna's sister's soccer game. It was so fun to sit in the sun, watch the game, and talk. A perfect mid-day activity, while waiting to eat dinner. Then we ate a delicious dinner full of normal wedding festivities like advice, videos, pictures, and cake cutting. It was a fabulous day!! (I didn't take pictures with my camera for some reason, so these are from Kelli... There is a big group picture that DAYNA has, which she'll have to send to us!!!)


AND A FEW PICS FROM THE "SHOWER" WE GAVE HER...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remember when me and Brett would sleep over at BYU with you and your friends. That was so much fun.

That picture of Hunter and Sydney is so cute!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed