Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Fun, Long, Much Needed Weekend!

We had a very busy weekend, with a lot to blog about. Because I have so many things to do when Sydney is taking a nap, we will have to see how long it actually takes me to write about it all.... On Friday we went to Code's wedding in Logan, so Matt had work off, making the weekend especially long. It was fun to have an extra day with Matt after we had both had extremely busy weeks. Matt put in 50 hours Monday-Thursday, and I tutored extra time every day because my kid's parents were out of town, so I actually fed them dinner and other things that are beyond my normal duties. Saturday, we went to the U of U Football game, and to a pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins. Sunday was full, as usual, of church stuff and eating dinner at Chris and Lisa's new apartment. Allie and Brett slept over on Sunday night, because they didn't have school on Monday, so the weekend for me was even extended an extra day, although Matt had to go back to work. On Monday we played games, watched movies, and made Halloween/Fall sugar cookies! It was a blast!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was really fun when me and Brett slept over! Thanks for inviting us.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed