Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sydney's Package

Sydney got her first package in the mail...actually addressed to her! We signed up for a book club, because they had a good deal on a bunch of books. I am always wanting to buy books for Sydney, maybe because it was stressed so much in my college classes, and partly because I, myself, love books- not to mention that Sydney loves them. So we ordered a bunch of books and they came with this free backpack. Needless to say, Sydney has enjoyed both the books and the backpack.

Sydney sitting in the box that the books came in...daddy would push her around in it and call it her car



On the go, with her backpack



Ready for school!



Reading...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cute. It is so funny how she crawls in her room and reads her books.
I love it when you guys come over and visit us. It is so fun!

Kelli said...

So cute Jo! Oh my gosh, I love the last picture of her in her backpack reading! So dang cute. She is going to be so smart!

Chelsey said...

I love "Oh David"! She looks so cute and grown up...the big One is coming soon...are you thinking about her party at all? any themes in the works?

Tim said...

Happy Birthday Jo!!! I am excited to see you and Sydney tomorrow!

Tim said...

Oh and I said that not Tim... Chelsey said...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed