Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!

Last summer my family moved back to Utah from Arizona. When they moved back, they moved to West Jordan. When I was done with student teaching last year, I spent a lot of time at their house, because I didn't have much to do besides prepare for the baby to come and wait. When I would drive to their house, I would pass a pumpkin patch. I remember driving by the pumpkin patch and watching all the families and little kids picking out their pumpkins. I would tell Matt every time how much I wanted to do that next year with our little baby girl. So, this year we went to the pumpkin patch! It was so fun! It was actually my first time going to a pumpkin patch, and I loved being able to walk around and pick out the perfect pumpkin. Sydney loved to look at the pumpkins, and play in the dirt. The weather was nice, warm actually, so we were able to enjoy it and spend some time there. We went with Matt's old mission companion, Matt Appel, his wife Jen, and his son Colton. Colton and Sydney have a pretty fun time playing together- she loves to follow him around. All in all, I think it will be a tradition that we will try to keep!












2 comments:

Chelsey said...

Cute pictures Jo! What a fun thing to do!

Unknown said...

Sydney is so cute! And the pictures are cute! I bet that was really fun for Sydney!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed