Thursday, December 15, 2011

Temple Square

 Tuesday night we went down town to see the Christmas lights at Temple Square.  It is one of my favorite traditions.  I just love the peace and the Spirit that I feel there.  The kids loved it!  We parked at Little America, and rode Trax to "The Square"... (Yes I have picked up the missionary lingo from my grandparents).  As always, Sydney and Cooper loved the train.  They sat in the stroller on it, and pretended that it was a roller coaster... putting their hands up and everything.  After our tour of the Square, we strolled over to Deseret Book to warm up a bit before getting on Trax again.  We got some gingerbread cookies and looked at their fun window display.  Then we headed back to Little America and ate dinner... my favorite!  That night was just what I needed.  Being with my family, some fresh air, yummy food, and feeling the Spirit.  Love it.
















1 comment:

Tori said...

I love the roller coaster thing! And I'm super jealous of being able to see the temple lights. They sure look pretty.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed