Thursday, December 15, 2011

Santa

Courtney and I took the kids to see Santa at the mall the other day.  The kids absolutely loved it!  Sydney and Kate were literally jumping up and down yelling "Santa!" and giggling.  The charge for pictures with Santa is very expensive, so we just took pictures of them waiting in line.  I thought that Cooper would be a bit apprehensive to meet Santa and sit on his lap... I couldn't have been more wrong.  He walked straight up to him and said enthusiastically, "Hi Santa!"  He sat up on his lap, and told Santa that he wanted a ball for Christmas.  Then he said, "going North Pole?"  I've been amazed at how much he is remembering little things like that.  Sydney told Santa that she wanted a scooter.  I really hope she's good enough for Santa to bring her one, because she really wants one.  She is drawing scooters on everything now :)




No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed