Tuesday, December 6, 2011

FOUR





Miss Sydney, 

I can't believe you are four years old!  The past four years have been some of the best of my life because of you.  You are such a joy.  I love your personality and how outgoing you are.  You inspire me to be better and to try to make friends more easily.  The other day, we went to a Thanksgiving party with Great-Grandma and Grandpa Holmes and the Temple Square Missionaries.  You ran around with all the missionaries and danced and sang with them.  It was so fun to watch you make friends with people almost 20 years older than you.  When we left, you told me, "Mommy, I made new friends!  I love my new friends!"  I love your enthusiasm and zest for life!  I love to listen to your made-up stories before bed, and sing songs with you, and tuck you in good night.  It makes me so happy when you "lock" me up in your hugs, and won't let me go until you find the "right key.... not the house key, not the preschool key, not the car key, not the mail key... the right key!"  You have a great imagination, and I love to listen to you play.  You are a good big sister.  You play with Cooper and involve him in your games.  He misses you when you are in preschool.  You have great faith.  Your prayers are so innocent and beautiful.  I love it when you, "bless the temples."  You often say prayers with your babies and toys... I see how much the gospel is a part of your life.  Most of all, I love it when you tell me, "Mommy, you make my heart love!" Sydney, you are beautiful, and you make my heart love more than I ever imagined it could.  I am so grateful that I am able to be your mother.  

Love, 

Mommy

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed