Saturday, December 31, 2011

Preschool Program

We had our preschool Christmas program on the 15th of December.  I think it went really well.  Of course we had wiggly kids, kids who didn't want to sing, and shy kids... but that's what you get in preschool.  It was so fun to see the kids perform their parts and sing the songs they had practiced.  Very rewarding.  Sydney said her part perfectly.  Nice and loud and clear.  "The best part about Christmas is decorating cookies with my mommy... for Santa."  She improvised a little, and added "for Santa" in there.  And, no I did not persuade her to include me in her best part about Christmas.  I'm so happy that she loves making cookies with me!  Sydney sang most of the songs well, but was definitely one of the wiggly ones...  maybe her attention span will be a bit better next year :)  We didn't get great pictures, since Matt was recording (with our new video camera!)  and I was in charge... but here are a couple:

Sydney and her good friend Ella

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed