Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day

I am so grateful to the fathers and grandfathers in my life.  These men have taught us how to be hard workers, how to be loving, how to always be thinking of others, how to be providers, and many other valuable lessons, all through their examples!  When I think about Matt's grandfathers, his dad, my grandfathers, and my dad, I feel so blessed that Matt and I were raised by such amazing men.  And I am especially grateful to Matt for following their examples and being the best father I could imagine for my children.  Thank you Matt for all you do for our family.  I don't know many people who work as hard as you do, or have as much on your plate as you do with school and work.  And then you come home and help the kids water their tomatoes, and help me get them to bed, and read BOM with us and have a family prayer.  You never complain, and are always happy and willing to help.  I love that the kids are always so excited to have you home, that they run to the garage when they hear the door open and run around screaming because they are so excited.  I even love that Sydney cries when you leave for work, because she loves you so much.  We love you so much and think that you are the greatest!

Sydney and Cooper bringing Daddy his Father's Day gift

Daddy's favorite treats and cards



This was my favorite,  read it

What could be a better activity for Father's Day than taking a nap with your dad?

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed