Sunday, February 21, 2010

"Great With Child"

I have been meaning to put these pictures up for a long time, and since Matt is watching a movie that I have NO interest in, I thought now would be a good time. (Matt and I do not have similar interests when it comes to movies). These pictures were taken 4 days before Cooper was born. You may ask, "Why would you take family pictures when you know they will be outdated in 4 days?" That would be because my brother Tim left on his mission 6 days after this picture was taken, and since I was in the hospital for the last 2 of those 6 days, this was the only chance. I love, love, love these pictures!!! The only problem is that Cooper is not in them. Isn't Sydney such a doll though? So cute! We took these pictures literally in the river. It was so funny watching me try to walk out in the middle of the water, in my heels, with my 9 1/2 months pregnant belly, and then to watch me try and balance myself on specific rocks. The photographer kept trying to "hide" my belly, which we thought was pretty funny. It wasn't very possible to hide it. You can tell that in some of the pictures my shirt was pulled out so much by my belly that it was kind of see-through and shiny. It makes me laugh to think about my tummy back then... after I had Cooper a lady in my mom's ward told me, "Wow, I bet you feel better now... you were the definition of 'great with child'!"







4 comments:

Bekah Parker said...

What great family pictures!! You look so awesome 9 months pregnant! I am not even kidding.

Lisa said...

I love this pictures! I do agree that Sydney is one darling little girl. Maybe she gets it from her Aunt Lisa. Haha! JK! You do have the cutest belly, and I see you trying to hide it behind your brother in your siblings picture. So funny! Very photogenic family.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are ADORABLE!

janderson said...

Wow, amazing!! I LOVE these pictures. I have cute cousins!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed