Thursday, February 18, 2010

Curls

Apparently I blog a lot when I'm sick... it gives me a break from the tv I guess. I've been going through pictures a lot lately, trying to organize them on our new computer. I LOVE pictures, if you haven't noticed. They bring back so many memories. I finally got pictures on the computer from when Cooper was born. I have been so sad because we lost most of our pictures from the hospital... we had a bad memory card and I guess they got erased :( Luckily we took two cameras to the hospital so we have pictures from one of the cameras. I finally have all (I think) of our pictures on the computer so now I just need to back them up in another place. Here are some recent pictures...



I have been trying to give the kids baths before bed every night- (I used to in the mornings)- but it is pretty hard with Matt's schedule! Ideally I like them better at nights. They both have so much fun in the bath! Sydney likes to pretend she has "whiskers like Pampa" and she puts "Pampa's hair" on Cooper's head. He puts up with a lot from her! And these pictures also prove that Sydney's hair is naturally curly. People ask me all the time! You can see that it is curly when it's wet... which is all the proof you need. Here are some pictures of how her hair naturally dries after it has been combed straight!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed