Monday, February 8, 2010

26

It is weird to think that Matt and I have known each other for almost 10 years now... since we were 16 & 15! How is it that time flies by so fast? I really don't feel much different than when I was 20, and here we are 5 years later, still feeling the same age, yet not the same age. Now I know why old people forget how old they are... the years just blend together now. Matt turned 26 on Friday! It was a pretty uneventful day. He worked as usual, but then we went to Matt's grandparent's house for some cake and ice cream. It is always fun to visit with them!






Matt had his second Saturday off since the month of July! His schedule just changed so now he has every other Saturday off, and every other Thursday off. It is nice to have a few Saturdays thrown in there and makes it much easier for us to do things with friends and family. We had Chris and Lisa and the Appel family come over for some cake and ice cream. I made a yummy ice cream cake and it turned out delicious! Definitely one I will make again! Happy birthday Matt!




2 comments:

Bekah Parker said...

Oh Wow nice work on the cake. It looks amazing and very delicious!

Anonymous said...

Oh my YUM! That cake looks delicious! You are so good at those baked goodies! :) Glad you're finally getting some Saturdays all together.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed