Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July and Glucose Test

We had a great 4th of July weekend! Matt had work off on Friday, so we partied it up! It was really nice... we slept in, went to the zoo, and then to the temple and dinner. My brother Tim went through the temple for the first time, and Matt and I were the witness couple for that session so it was a neat experience. It is always nice to get to the temple and have that spiritual boost!

On Saturday, we slept in again! My brothers and sister slept over on Friday night, so we had french toast for breakfast. Then the rest of my family came over, and we went swimming at our little neighborhood swimming pool. After that, we had a BBQ and went to a Bee's game! The game was really fun, but it went a little long...12 full innings! We ended up losing, which was pretty much fine with us, because we just wanted the game to be over so we could watch the fireworks. The fireworks show was awesome! Sydney thought they were a little too close for comfort...which they were VERY close... we even had ashes and debris falling all over us. My dad took her under the seats, where she couldn't see them, and she was fine. We had watched the Sugarhouse fireworks during the game, which we could see pretty well, and she loved those ones. She called them "pretty-booms."


Tomorrow I get to take the glucose test to see if I have gestational diabetes again... I made sure to have a donut for breakfast today :) just in case. Wish me luck! I now officially have less than 100 days left of this pregnancy. It is flying by, but is getting more uncomfortable by the day... my stomach is very itchy lately! It is weird to imagine having two kids in 3 months...CRAZY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I can't believe how fast your pregnancy has flown by! Glad you had a good 4th!

Chelsey said...

I sure hope you passed! But at least you got a doughnut in...good thinking!

Missy Page said...

I love this picture of the three of you. We are so happy that everything is going so well with your pregnancy. We can't wait to see him! It is going quickly (for us). We love you and miss you all!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed