Monday, June 1, 2015

February 2014

February has been so busy!  I haven't changed my calendar since August, and I thought I was busy then!  I've determined to just take it one day at a time, and survive!






Cooper was so excited for Pajama Day at school!  (I was too, because then we didn't have to get ready!) He loved his slippers!






For Family Home Evening we made bookmarks for our family scripture study.








Selfie Sunday!








Ruby has really been loving the bath!





We love the movies...





Cooper has gotten really good at drawing... here is is latest family picture.






We love WaffleLuv!






Cooper made a "Things I Love" book at preschool.  Some of the things he came up with sure made me laugh!



Storms



Angry sheep with lots of eyes.

Captain America's Shield




Poor Ruby has been sick... but is has been fun to cuddle he more!





Glad she felt good enough to sit here and be my laundry buddy for a little bit...





Loving these tiny, painted, piggies!





"Mom, these are my Iron Man hands!"





Went to Jungle Jim's and Pizza Pie Cafe with friends on a break from school!






Proud of Sydney and her report card!






Love these moments!





Took lunch to the park, and loved being outside together as a family!  It's always a treat to have nice weather in February!  Ruby sure loved being in the sun!










A day at the zoo!






Ruby always tries to sit up when she is laying down... it cracks me up!  She's got abs of steel!





We bought Ruby a chair that hooks right on the table, and she loves being right up with us!


No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed