Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sydney's Soccer!

We signed Sydney up for spring soccer this year and had such a blast!  I loved going to all of her games and watching her play.  Life is changing around here.  We are doing things like swimming lessons and soccer, and it is becoming busy.  I can only imagine when I've got all of my kids doing these things.  The lazy days of being home all day are fading, which I am sad about and looking forward to at the same time.

The day she got her jersey... so excited! (Please excuse our messy house... I was very sick and pregnant)

First practice

Kneaders french toast breakfast after her first practice...

Sydney's good friend Bailey...


Annika, Sydney, and Bailey- will all be in Kindergarten at APA!

with Tim & Brea

with Brett & Allie

with Corie & Cadie

Her first goal!

Her second goal!

2 goals in one game!

The trophy!

I love you Sydney and am so proud of you!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed