Wednesday, May 29, 2013

April

Highlights from April include:  

Sydney starting soccer-  we went to Kneader's for their famous french toast breakfast after her first practice... it was my first time, and I loved it!  Such a fun morning!




We painted temple blocks for "girls night and one boy" during the priesthood session...







Busted out the kids' kites on a windy day.  It was way too cold for them to actually participate, so they huddled together in a blanket and watched dad fly their kites.





Reading...




Sleeping...




Our little rabbit eating lettuce... who likes lettuce without dressing or anything?





I hit 20 weeks in my pregnancy!





And just for fun, a side by side of baby #3 and Cooper... pretty similar I think.





And... we traded in my favorite car I've ever had...





For a mini van... which I love...




Baby preparations have begun!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed