Thursday, May 9, 2013

March, According to my iPhone

Our everyday moments from March, captured by my iPhone of course:

Sydney decided to make "mail" for a bunch of different people.  She put letters in envelopes and "stamped" them with her Cinderella stamp.  This one says, "To Pomps Work" and has a picture of a horse.



Cooper's spotlight week in school.






Report Cards...

Sydney's favorite thing to do lately is text... all by herself!  She is getting so good at reading and "spelling" phonemically correct that is...

Sydney's spotlight week in preschool...
Her handwriting and pictures just melt my heart... I love them!

The baptism books I made for our 8 year olds... love how they turned out!


A day at the zoo with the Langs!


St Patricks Day scavenger hunt that the leprechaun left for us... treasure included: cars for Cooper, a sketchbook for Sydney, green milk, and Lucky Charms!

More hunting and green milk! Crazy leprechaun!

Just my little baker... I promised him he could help me make dinner if he would stay small.

My empty bottle of Aloe Vera lotion- day 5 of severe sunburn from our trip to Cali... remember to wear extra, extra, extra sunblock when pregnant!

Day 6 of severe sunburn... elevating my sunburned, swollen, legs because that's about all I could do... walking or standing was too painful #nofilter

My little artists!

Love that they cuddled while sleeping...

Sydney drew everyone in our family... she called them "drink holders" aka coasters.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed