Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Easter

Easter was pretty low key for us this year... that'll seem to happen when you do all your Easter shopping the day before Easter! I'm still running on last minute survival mode, and hoping that will change at some point.  But now that I'm feeling better things have improved some.  The first year of running my own business and simultaneously teaching preschool has kept me busy and always on my toes, then you add pregnancy on top of it and it equals last minute survival mode!

Sydney has been writing everything down lately... she loves to copy sayings or write little notes to people.  This one, in particular  touched me... She copied "He Lives" and taped it to our counter.  Such a nice reminder of what Easter is all about!





We enjoyed dying eggs together with just our little family this year... and Sydney's first night in curlers. We thought we'd try them out since I now am getting the kids ready for church all by myself in the mornings while Matt is in meetings.






Easter baskets.  Good thing the kids were happy with clothes and shoes instead of toys.  Such a thoughtful Easter Bunny to know that they really needed some spring clothes, even though we are having pretty rigid temperatures here this week... we did enjoy a week of nicer weather!





Easter morning, ready to look for Easter Baskets!




Found it!






Our egg hunt in my parents back yard...








Reading books under the table... I couldn't resist a picture.





Loving his bubbles from the egg hunt prizes... he sat there and held them like this for about 10 minutes.





Handstand competition!



There we go!




And some arm wrestling!






Last, Sydney's picture she drew of her and Jesus.  I sure love this girl and her drawings and writings.  I really can't get enough of them.



No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed