Monday, March 11, 2013

January, According to my iPhone

January is always such a long hard month.  Luckily we had our St. George trip to break things up a bit. AND... we finished our basement!!!  I still can hardly believe that we did it all.  When it's all put together I'll have to do a post about it.

*Happy New Year to all our friends and family!  Thank you for the Christmas cards, they are one of my favorite things about Christmas
*Sydney opening her time capsule from last year... sock puppet, drawings, sunglasses, a stuffed turtle, and a my little pony

*The kids trying out their new umbrellas in the blizzard...
*Sleeping on my lap... my favorite
*Shelves.  In my storage room.  In my basement.  There are no words... #giddy

 *1st day in Primary!!! My kids are getting too big.
*Playing on the Leap Pad
*Oh my stars!  I can't believe it... We are actually done!  #justacoupleofpainttouchups #nowweneedsomefurniture #excitementatourhouse!
*Sitting on Grandma and Grandpa's geese... affectionately named Lucy and Goosey.

*Just watching a little Iron Chef on our new couch in the basement... pun intended
*Smart girl... pulled out a big blanket and laid down all the way underneath... just like her mama #tryingtogetwarm #readyforspring

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed