Thursday, March 7, 2013

Christmas!

Christmas was so great this year!  The kids are the perfect ages.  They love everything about it, and are just so excited.  It really is magical to watch Christmas through their eyes.  On Christmas Eve I dropped and broke my camera... so all of my pictures since then are crappy phone pictures, but at least I have a pretty good camera on my phone!

Sugar cookies and chocolate milk for Santa... then off to bed!

I love seeing it all set up, just waiting for the kids to wake up...

Good Morning!

So excited about her new dollhouse, just like Emily's and Sadie's that she wouldn't stop playing with in AZ



New clothes!





We enjoyed Christmas day... and didn't even change out of our jammies.  The toys stayed in the kitchen for about a week, and the kids were never upstairs.  We enjoyed spending time together as a family, and especially loved being together during the Christmas season.  It is such a special time of year, and we always love learning about the birth of Christ.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed