Monday, October 15, 2012

Cooper's Birthday

WOW!  My baby is three!  Cooper's birthday was on a Friday, so he got to celebrate in school on his actual birthday.  He is so cute and tiny in my class of 4-5 year olds!  He was so excited to pick his "candles" to blow out, and still when I ask what he liked best about his birthday he says, "when I blew Sydney out first, then Daxton, then Tate!"  That was a big hit with him!





We usually do our birthday parties on Sunday, with family, but we still wanted to do something special for Cooper on his birthday.  So Matt and I decided that we would start taking each of our kids out on a special date with Dad and Mom on their birthday.  We ended up taking Cooper to the BYU game for his date, and to the Creamery after for ice cream.  It was perfect!  He LOVED it.  The Cougars played Hawaii, and killed them.  So we got to sing the fight song a lot, which was great because that was Cooper's favorite part!  It was so fun to go out with him and make him feel so special!  



So handsome in his new BYU jacket!

Pamps gave him a bag of three oreos that he could eat after lunch... he ate one, and carried the other two around all day, just waiting for the right time to eat them.

Oreo time, with Daddy!

The three of us!

My little boy!

Mid cheer... "Go Cougars!"


The cheer on video... I wish it had started recording earlier in his cheer.




While we were on our date, Sydney hung out with my mom and Allie at Grandma Great's new house.  She also had a blast, and they snapped some pictures of her with Aunt Laraine's chickens.  I'm told she was apprehensive to get too close, but she did end up petting them, and loved it. 





No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed